Rise you immunity and revitalize your organism with water kefir. This simple and fermented drink contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and probiotics.
Water kefir is slightly gassed drink with refreshing and mildly sour taste.
It is excellent substitute for juice and it is convenient for everyone who don’t prefer or can’t consume milk kefir.
Tibicos, tibi, water kefir, sugar kefir, Japanese crystals or pearly tears, these are many different names for this probiotic that is produced by fermentation of tibicos kefir grains.
Ingredients needed are:
- kefir grains,
- dried fruit.
Fermentation lasts between 24 and 72 hours.
Natural protection for body and mind
Tibicos probiotic culture contains symbiosis of bacteria of milk acid and yeast fungus that combined make polysaccharide matter with crystal structure.
Tibicos probiotic grains with help of enzymes tear saccharides to polysaccharides, they basically eat sugar and turn it into healthy probiotic drink that contains many beneficial matter such as:
Probiotics are living microorganisms (“good bacteria”) that help in making balance between so called “good and bad” bacteria in our bowels. They are very successful at stopping of growth of different types of fungus and bacteria, especially Candida fungus.
Good intestinal bacteria, enzymes and coenzymes, vitamins VC, E and A and elements like selenium and zinc combined makes defense system that serves for fighting free radicals.
Vitamins of B complex – niacin
Vitamin B3 (niacin) is one of 8 B vitamins that helps body to convert food into energy. They are needed for healthy skin, hair, eyes and liver, and also helps to our nerve system and brain.
Amino acids – tryptophan
Often proclaimed for “natural prozac”, tryptophan is one of 8 essential amino acids. It is important for synthesis of protein and melatonin, important neurotransmitters responsible for dream and stress confrontation.
Benefits of water kefir:
- It regulates exchange of defensive matter in organism (increases production of lymphocytes that serve in defense from disease of our organism).
- Helps at heart diseases, regulates blood pressure (high and low) and decomposes cholesterol in our vanes.
- Heals pancreas, liver and spleen.
- It cleans bile ducts, duodenum and melts gallstone.
- It heals stomach and bowels, establishes regular digestion and cleans bowels from leftovers.
- Helps at kidney diseases.
- Revitalizes organism by eliminating fatigue, sleepiness and apathy.
- Removes stress symptoms such as hair loss, oily or dry skin, nail cracking.
- It helps with skin diseases, psoriasis, fungi, viral or bacterial infections.
- Protects from vaginal problems.
- Heals neurological problems, insomnia, alleviates hard psychological diseases symptoms.
- It helps with making red blood cells, so it is convenient for various shapes of anemia and abnormal bleeding.
- Removes excess water from organism.
- Supports thrombocyte growth so wounds heal quicker which is convenient for diabetics in whose case it should not be used more than one teaspoon of sugar (brown sugar is the best).
- It helps in removal of bad bacteria from organism and successfully removes fungus, especially candida albicans.