Today we will present you the best natural remedies that will help you remove uric acid crystals in your joints.
Due to the accumulation of crystals and uric acid in the joints, gout occurs. Severe pain, redness in big toes and hands, tightness as well as swelling is the symptoms for this kind of arthritis. It can also affect other parts of the body such as knees, ankles, shoulders and elbow.
There completely natural treatments that will help you treat gout instantly, so you do not have to worry anymore.
The most common reasons for gout are the following:
- Reduction of uric acid in the joints
- Alcohol Intake
When the organism is forces to process large amounts of protein from the red meat, gout develops. Do not forget that issue is caused due to improper diet, so it is of high importance change your diet regimen.
You should increase the consumption of food that is rich in water but low in purines such as watermelon, squash, zucchini, strawberries etc.
In order to hydrate the body, you have to elevate the intake of water. This will help you remove the uric acid from the body.
The following natural remedies will help you get rid of this issue in very short period of time:
- Add a liter of water and 30 g of cranberries in a pot boil for 5 min, strain the mixture and consume the remedy 2 times a day.
- Take 0.5 l of boiled water, add 2 tbsp of elderflowers, cover the pot, let it stay like this for 10 min and let it cool down. Add some raw organic honey and consume the amazing remedy on a daily basis.
- Put an ear of corn cob in a pot with water and let it boil for 10 min. Strain and drink the liquid three times a day.
- Make a freshly squeezed juice between a slice of pineapple, 30g of strawberries, 4 pieces of carrots and some mango. Consume it on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening.
- Put half of an onion in a pot of water (1l). Let it boil for 5 min, drain the mixture, let it cool down, add some raw organic honey and consume the remedy at least 3 times a day.
- Make a mixture between 3 tbsp of rosemary oil and 3 tbsp of soybean oil. Massage the affected area with the resulting remedy.
- Place 3 parsley sprigs, 50 g of cabbage, half piece of onion and a pint of water in a pot. Let it boil for 15 min and then strain the mixture. In the end, add some lemon juice and finally consume the remedy before lunch.
- Consume freshly squeezed tomato juice three times per day.
The following remedy is also extremely useful in the fight against gout:
- 2 stalks of celery
- A tsp of grated ginger root
- 2 slices of lemon
- Medium cucumber
- Cut the celery and cucumber into pieces and then place them with the other ingredients in a blender.
- Mix it well!
- Consume this amazing remedy once on an empty stomach in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.