Probably you didn`t know that human body has about 60% water, every single organ or tissue and cell needs water to function normally. Medical experts explain the hydration and how it`s helping the organism to stay in the best possible shape.
Water is essential for our body, and that`s why we need to drink as much as we can during the day, water is helping every single organ to work better, and we are going to show you some of the functions that are getting better with drinking water:
- Balancing of body fluids
- Maintaining body temperature
- Proper digestion
- Removing accumulated waste and toxins
- Controls intake of calories
- Water makes the skin healthy and beautiful
- Lubrication of the eyes and joints
- Protects the tissues, joints and spinal cord.
Every single doctor in the world will tell you the same DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS YOU CAN.
When you are not drinking enough water, your body will start to show you a sign that something is wrong, we are going to show you indications that you will experience when you don`t drink water:
- Dry mouth and bad breath
- Constipation and some digestive problems
- Reduced urination, with changes in color
- Food cravings
- Dry skin and lips
- Pain and cramps in joints and muscles
- Increased heart rate
We suggest you drink water every morning and after every meal. Also, fluids like alcohol, coffee, soda drinks can dehydrate your body; we highly recommend you avoid those beverages.