Long, beautiful nails are something all women admire and dream to have because they’re a sign of femininity and make you look like a lady. As much as we all want to have long nails it’s not something that’s easily achievable.
Nails grow slowly and often break due to the fact that they’re fragile. As a result, many women turn to the cosmetic studios and have their nails done by a professional but not everyone can afford this on a monthly basis. So what’s the solution? Is it possible to have long, beautiful nails without spending a small fortune?
Have you noticed that your toenails usually grow faster than your fingernails? Why is that so? What causes nails to grow slower? This can happen as a result of many factors, hormonal imbalances, bad nutrition, medicines and so on.
In order to boost nail growth, we need to turn to nature and use all of its benefits to help us have long beautiful nails. One of nature’s wonders, garlic, is amazing when it comes to accelerating nail growth. It protects your nails from all kinds of bacteria and fungi and helps you grow them faster and stronger. In this article, we’ll show you how to prepare a homemade nail strengthener which will resolve your problem with weak nails in the simplest and most economical way. Instead of buying expensive store-bought strengtheners prepare the following remedy and be certain that the results will be inevitable.
Aside from garlic, to prepare his home remedy you’ll need vitamin E capsules and lemon. The remedy we recommend is even better than the store-bought ones because it’s richer in all the essential vitamins and nutrients your nails need to grow stronger and is free of toxic chemicals because it’s 100% natural. The garlic will eliminate all the bacteria and fungi, the vitamin E will make your nails stronger and the lemon will eliminate any yellow spots or streaks, making your nails more beautiful.
Homemade Natural Nail Strengthener
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 drops of lemon juice.
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Transparent nail polish
- First, peel the garlic and soak the cloves in some hot water for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the water and crush them into the fine paste.
- Mix the garlic paste with the powder from the vitamin E capsule and pour the mixture into the nail polish.
- Then add the lemon juice and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Apply this remedy every day on your nails and let it dry off.
- Peel it off the next day before you apply a fresh new layer.
- Perform this treatment for a month minimum for best results.